Downward Sloping - Low Side of Street
Our Englewood MKI design is one of our latest creations made to cater to downward sloping sites. This stunning four-bedroom and study tri-level design ticks every box as the perfect family home.
The main living area of this home is designed with elevated views in mind. There is a huge, covered, 6.7m wide elevated deck off the living room accessed via wide span sliding glass stacker doors. This provides an indoor/outdoor covered alfresco for dining and entertaining in all weather and that showcases the beautiful view at your site.
The design includes;
- Three large individual living areas
- Spacious bedrooms with generous storage spaces
- Massive living and dining rooms that lead into a separate study nook next to the kitchen to allow for kid's homework activities
- A kitchen that includes a Galley island bench, separate scullery benches, and a spacious walk-in pantry
- A bathroom that's layout includes a freestanding bath, an isolated shower and, toilet allocations
- A rumpus room that includes a large walk-in linen closet
- An entry foyer area that includes statement columns beside the entrance to the theatre room
- A spacious home office/study
- A separate guest powder room isolated from the main living level
- An impressive laundry with direct access to the side yard
- A master bedroom designed to showcase the view available at your site and that includes a spacious ensuite and walk-in robe